- 1: Talking myself out of buying books I can't afford.
- 2: Having a reading list that I won't be able to complete in one life time.
- 3: Every book looks appealing.
- 4: Everyone assumes that I've read every book they mention.
- 5: Then when I say I haven't read the book they mention, they give me one of "those" looks (you know what look I'm talking about."
- 6: I actually feel an ache to shop for books...online.
- 7: I'm running out of room.
- 8: All the books in one genre start sounding the same after a while.
- 9: Reading strikes.
- 10: Book Affairs.
- 11: Leaving a book half-finished.
- 12: Never finishing a series.
- 13: Not sleeping.
- 14: People talking to me when I'm trying to read a really good book.
- 15: Having a parent tell you that you read to much and/or spend too much money on books.
- 16: All of the bookcases and bookshelves on Tumblr look like something made for your future home.
- 17: Book porn. It's lethal.
- 18: Doing nothing all day because a book needs to be read.
Do u ever look at someone and you’re like how
Admit it, at this point we all hated Haymitch, even just a little.
I am homesick for a place I am not sure even exists. One where my heart is full. My body loved. And my soul understood.
"I am in love with you Hazel Grace. And I know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable…and I am in love with you. All of your efforts to keep me away from you are going to fail." - The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
You want to save Stiles, kill him. That’s the only way.
Must be Pepper’s birthday and he only remembered like 5 minutes ago during a fight.
I imagine him getting blasted and falling through the ceiling of a mall next to Victoria’s Secret and just going, “oh, well, while I’m here.”